Norah is almost 2 years old.
There...I've said it...
In fact, she turned 20 months today!
Here are 10 things we've learned from our first two years parenting
1. You will step on at least one abandoned Cheerio per day.
2. Hide-n-seek can pretty much cure all.
3. You must stay limber at all times. Dance breaks can happen at any time and without warning.
4. Parents weren't kidding when they said the songs will stay with you. It is commonplace for me to be at work and start humming the theme song to Sid the Science Kid.
5. Apparently, Norah knows more languages than I do.
6. The trunk of a car can double as a mobile changing table in case of emergency.
7. The movies had it correct. Baby poop does make you gag.
8. Mikey Mouse is still little kid cryptonite.
9. Having a child is a true blessing from God.
10. Norah makes us the luckiest people in the world.